Medicare Certified Skilled Nursing Facility
The Louisville Care Center is a 61 bed, long and short term care skilled nursing facility licensed by the State of Nebraska. Louisville Care Center is Medicare and Medicaid Certified. The Care Center is non-profit and is owned by the City of Louisville, the Governor’s 2002 Showcase Community. Louisville is located in Cass County just short drive from Lincoln or Omaha. For more information about Louisville and the surrounding area click here.
The daily rates for residency and routine services include but are not limited to the following:
- 24-hour nursing and personal assistance
- Restorative therapy program
- Routine nursing and personal supplies
- Appealing, nutritious meals and snacks
- Special diet needs
- Group and individual activity programs
- Cable Television
- Medication administration
- Whirlpool Baths
- Complete housekeeping and laundry services
- Social services
- Weekly or bi-weekly church services
- Care planning services and consultation
- Memory Activities offered daily
In September 2006, we celebrated the opening of our new therapy addition
. This area provides the coordinated delivery of rehabilitation services to residents of our assisted living and skilled nursing facilities and extends outpatient services to the surrounding region.
- Physical Therapy - The primary objective of physical therapy is to promote optimum human health and function.
- Occupational Therapy - This service works to help people with social, cognitive, and physical disabilities to maximize their independence.
- Speech Therapy - Provides intervention strategies with cognitive, communication, and/or swallowing disorders.
- Podiatry Care
- Bus and Van Transportation
Louisville Care Center has a 7 passenger van and a 14 passenger wheelchair accessible bus.
Van rides are provided for medical trips to Louisville, Omaha and Lincoln and other surrounding areas at a set rate.
Activity van rides are free. Please call the facility for schedules of activity van outings.
- Registered Nurses
- State Registered Nursing Assistants
- Activity Director
- Social Services
Professional nursing staff on duty 24 hours/day. All staff receives ongoing education and training.
We encourage you to visit our care center so that you can see first hand the quality care that is provided in a beautiful and well-kept environment. Please call for an appointment.
We look forward to meeting with you!